Wednesday, October 13, 2010

This or that tag!

Hello my beautiful readers!!!
I found some free time to do a post for u,the this or that tag,well it is not something special but i think it is really interesting and plz feel free to do it too i am gonna tag some people in the end but also i am tagging u all, if un like it and wanna do it just comment me bellow and tell me to check it out!!!!!I took this tag idea from youtube so i hope u will like it!!!!!
As for my news i love the weather wright now , i love sitting in my new room and drinking hot coffee and not study( i hope),also i am in love with fall color nail polishes and i bought some goodies from the new limited mac collection with the bad disney characters and i am planning on doing a post about them!!!


Questions!

MAKEUP:
blush or bronzer:mmm ok i will choose blush!
lip gloss or lipstick:as much as i love gloss i will choose lipstick cause there are some creamy ones that look like a gloss!
eye liner or mascara: mascara but i love eyeliner too!
foundation or concealer:foundation ofc cause u can use it as a concealer too
neutral or color eye shadow: i heart neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows:defenitelly pressed
brushes or sponges: brushes

NAILS:
OPI or china glaze:i have never tried OPI before but the colors are fantastic so i choose opi
Long or short: short
Acrylic or natural: natural
Brights or darks :darks for fall and winter and brights for spring and summer
Flower or no flower :no flower

BODY:
perfume or body splash:oh that's hard i love body splashes but perfumes are better!
lotion or body butter :lotion cause u can apply it better
body wash or soap:body wash
lush or other bath company :well we don't have lush in greece so i can't choose it!

FASHION:
jeans or sweat pants:jeans, i am not the sweat pants girl
long sleeve of short:long
dresses or skirts:dresses
stripes or plaid :plaid
flip flops or sandals :flip flops cause they are more comfy but i love sandals too
scarves or hats:scarves
studs or dangly earrings : i guess studs because i wear them more but i love dangly earrings!
necklaces or bracelets :oh that's hard, can i skip it?i love them both sooo much
heels or flats :heels look so beautiful but flats are comfy and i adore them!
cowboy boots or riding boots:riding boots
jacket or hoodie :hoodie
zara or h&m(forever 21 or charlotte russe)*:hard hard hard i shop a lot from both of them
pull and bear or stradivarious(abercombie or Hollister)*:that's hard too but i need to choose so pull an bear!
BSB ot Toi&Moi(saks 5th or nordstrom)*:Bsb

HAIR:
curly or straight:Curly
bun or ponytail:bun
bobby pins or butterfly clips:bobby pins
hair spray or gel :hair spray
long or short :long
light or dark :dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs:side sweep bangs
up or down: down

RANDOM:
Rain or shine: i love rain i s my fave weather but i am gonna choose shine cause shine makes me feel happier!
Summer or winter: winter
Fall or spring :that's the hardest one i love fall and spring but maybe i like spring a little bit more
Chocolate or vanilla :chocolate
East coast or west coast:well in Greece i love east coast


*I changed the shops cause we don't have them in greece but if u gonna do the tag u can change them again!!

So i'm gonna tag:

she's a vamp

kisses,Daphne


9 comments:

  1. I'm gonna post it as soon as possible but I might skip that make up part 'cause I don't use any:]
    Love the photos as always, and your aswers!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely game! Can I tag myself?
    Great photos too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! :) Thank you for following me and commenting... I like your blog very much! I can't wait to read more posts of you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your answers.
    Thank you so much for the tag. I'll get to it soon! :)




    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that post!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loved it!
    http://fashionistabychoice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Latrevw ta this or that tags! Panta diavazw tis apanthseis me poly periergeia! Filia, kalh evdomada!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first and the last picture are both so great!

    http://edithinga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete